Here you can find information on which data is collected, the reason and legal basis for collection and the protection of the data. You can also find information on how long your data is stored ect.
The text is divided into smaller sections with a headline, so you can find the section you need. Here you can see an overview of the sections in the order they are found on the page:
• Why collect data (legal basis)?
• Why charge for guest registration (legal basis)?
• What is the purpose of collecting and processing personal data?
• Processing and protecting your personal data
• Which data is collected?
• Where and for how long is data stored? And how do I access my data and change / delete my data?
• What are the principles of collecting and processing my personal data?
Why collect data (legal basis)?
Data is collected due to a requirement for registration of vessels in the legislation "Order on non-commercial navigation on the River Gudenå” (here after “the Navigation Order”).
The Navigation Order states in article 7 that motorized vessels on the river Gudenå must be registered either as resident vessel or a guest vessel. The vessels must carry a guest number – either a resident number or a guest number.
You can use this website to find information about navigation and registration on the river Gudenå without providing personal information as the website does not automatically collect personal data. However, if you wish to navigate the river Gudenå in a motorized vessel, you must provide information about yourself (personal data) and information about the navigation (read more below). Registration happens via the website www.sejladspaagudenaaen.dk.
Why charge for registration of motorized vessels (legal basis)?
A fee will be charged for registration according to article 15 of the Navigation Order. The fee is charged via the Quickpay payment gateway. The payment page is encrypted.
What is the purpose of collecting and processing personal data?
The purpose of collecting personal data about you via this website is to be able to assign a registration number of your motorized vessel. The purpose is also described in the application process.
Processing and protecting your personal data
If you wish to acquire a registration for your motorized vessel, you will be asked to provide personal data. The website www.sejladspaagudenaaen.dk collects the personal data that you provide voluntarily when you wish to acquire a guest registration for your motorized vessel for navigating the River Gudenå. All data collected is classified as non-sensitive data.
The website www.sejladspaagudenaaen.dk apply a variety of technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access or modification, loss, misleading and other abuse. Employees and data processers are bound by confidentiality regarding the information processed through the website.
All municipalities along the River Gudenå have a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who you can contact in case of questions about your rights under the General Data Protecting Regulation.
It is the duty of the Data Protection Officer to ensure that the municipality complies with the General Data Protection Regulation. The Data Protection Officer is impartial, and the officer do not refer to the administration. The Officer assists with the counsel of the municipality with advice and guidance in the fields of lawful and secure processing of personal data. You can read more about the role of the Data Protection Officer here: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/forside/
Data Protection Officers (DPO’s) in the Gudenå municipalities Randers, Viborg, Favrskov, Silkeborg, Skanderborg, Horsens samt Hedensted municipalities:
Randers municipality: Lone Karina Jensen, + 45 51 56 28 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
Viborg municipality: Christian Aabo +45 87 87 41 55 email@example.com
Favrskov municipality: Pia Pehrsson + 45 89 64 60 95 firstname.lastname@example.org
Silkeborg municipality: Mette Mejlsted Lundsgaard + 45 25 47 55 48 email@example.com
Skanderborg municipality: Bech-Bruun Advokatpartnerselskab + 45 72 27 30 02 firstname.lastname@example.org
Horsens municipality: Mathias Bechmann Haurdahl + 45 23 80 86 61 email@example.com
Hedensted municipality: Line Wichmann Ketelsen + 45 79 75 55 59 firstname.lastname@example.org
Which data is collected?
The applicant provides information regarding name, address, postal code, e-mail adress and telephone number in addition to information about the size of the vessel and the size of the motor and launch site. The website does not collect information about CPR numbers.
Information about the expected starting point and start time for the navigation is also provided.
This information is a prerequisite for acquiring a guest registration, but it is optional when applying for at resident number. The e-mail address is used to send information about the purchase and the registration number.
Where and for how long is data stored? And how do I access my data and change / delete my personal data?
Data from registered motorised vessels are stored in a database for 5 years. By contacting the Gudenå Committee (email@example.com) you can request to have your personal data deleted or made unavailable for future use - free of charge.
What are the principles of collecting and processing my personal data?
The following principles are used when collecting and processing your personal data:
• You can make decisions about the data collected about you. All data collected is classified as non-sensitive.
• Your personal data is processed in accordance with the current General Data Protection Regulation and its accompanying security order regardless of why the data is collection or where it is stored.
• The website sejladspaagudenaaen.dk ensures that your personal data is not changed to something incorrect, becomes available to unauthorised persons, or otherwise misused.
• The website sejladspaagudenaaen.dk only collects the necessary personal data about you in order to process registration of your motorized vessel.
• The website sejladspaagudenaaen.dk does not use collected information for purposes other than those disclosed at the collection.
• You are, free of charge, entitled to information about the personal data that are processed about you.
• You can always request that the website sejladspaagudenaaen.dk deletes or makes your personal data unavailable for future use.
• The website sejladspaagudenaaen.dk automatically deletes your personal data within five years of the registrations expiration.